EWSTP is a test piece designed specifically for use with dual-view security x-ray imaging systems. EWSTP can be used quickly and easily on a routine basis to provide an ongoing check of imaging performance, particularly those aspects which are most liable to deterioration. Image quality is measured simply by visually scoring each of the tests. Recording these metrics over time will show any trend suggesting deterioration in imaging performance.
- Test 1 – Single wire resolution
- Test 2 – Spatial resolution
- Test 3 – Thin material imaging
- Test 4 – Steel penetration
- Test 5 – Powder discrimination
The EWSTP is supplied in a protective case with user manual and a log sheet.